Ashland County Veterans Transportation
Ashland County Veterans Service Office
110 Cottage St.
Ashland, OH 44805
The ACVSO provides transportation for veterans to the following VA Medical Centers on the day listed:
- Wade Park VA Medical Center
- Parma Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Canton Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Akron Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Mansfield Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Compensation and Pension Exams are scheduled as required
If you are using our transportation service, you cannot collect travel pay from the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Federal Government will consider this fraud and may prosecute.
On occasion, the VA will contract services to private physicians. If needed, our office can provide transportation.
Call 419-282-4225 to schedule your transportation. Please call us as soon as you know you have an appointment scheduled.
On a case by case basis, we will provide door to door service to any veteran who is too disabled to meet the van in Ashland, Ohio.
Each veteran in need of a companion to travel to the appointment is allowed to do so provided it is medically necessary with written notice from the VA clinic or doctor.
View Ashland County Veterans Transportation Website« Back to Transportation