Thursday, September 30, 2021 12:00pm-
Sunday, October 3, 2021 12:00pm
Pleasant Hill Lake Park
Perrysville, OH 44864
Presented By: Pleasant Hill Lake Park
Music scenes in communities across the globe have shown in the last few years their itch for adventurous music. We understand what artists and patrons want to be exposed to and we aim to provide the most in music diversity.
On two stages for two magical nights acts ranging from psych jam, edm, acoustic acts, jam bands, and more will be Vibing all day and most of the night. As the lineup grows announcements will be made through our social media pages!
Come join us at Pleasant Hill Lake Park in an intimate art, music, and flow festival! Explore all there is to offer while hiking the trails. There are plenty of woods to explore and let's not forget the massive unlimited horsepower lake! From swimming and fishing to kayaking and a pontoon, anything is possible! Grab a wood shaped Spunion from The Official Merch booth FOR FREE and join us is a MASSIVE group painting which is yours to keep! We will also have two very special sound camps for the late night dwellers! Let's enjoy live music, DJ's, bands, acoustic singers, food, and most importantly family as one! See you this October for year 2!
All GA tickets include a primitive camping area of 10x15. Tickets are $60 pre-sale and will be $100 at the gate. Anyone under 18 will be $20 and anyone under 12 are FREE! If you would like to upgrade to car camping you must purchase a site from the venue website.
If you have an RV, you can purchase a site on the venue website at pleasanthillpark.mwcd.org
Tickets will be available at the gate.
If you plan on Thursday Early Arrival a ticket must be purchased on Eventbrite or $10 due at gate upon arrival.
Friday & Saturday Day passes are available for $40 due at the gate upon arrival. Day passes do not include camping!
EARLY ARRIVAL ~ Thursday, September 30th, 12 NOON
GENERAL ADMISSION ~ Friday,October 1st, 10:00 AM
LOADOUT ~ Sunday, October 3rd, 12 NOON
Like and follow our page for updates and news
A waiver must be signed upon arrival and a wristband will be provided. You will be required to wear this wristband inside the festival grounds during the duration of the event. Please have a Valid ID ready.
• This is an all ages event
• You must follow all campground rules while attending
• BYOB to those 21+ only (must have valid ID)
• No glass permitted
• Fires permitted at sites with rings; outside firewood allowed. You may bring your own ring for use.
• No weapons, drugs, fighting, or bad vibes are allowed this weekend, please leave it at home or you will be escorted off of property.
• Pets are allowed, please clean up after your friend.
• A Primitive site of 10x15 is included with each ticket but we do suggest arriving with your group as space is limited. There Is woods camping space available to first come first serve.
• Space is limited to first come, first serve.
• We ask that you arrive with your group.
- Parking is included with ticket purchase. There is separate parking for your vehicle.
- Anyone not camping will be directed to day pass parking.
- Camper/RV must be purchased on the venue website
- Subject to search upon arrival
- This is PRIMITIVE camping so please pack accordingly!
- BRING PLENTY OF WATER AND SUPPLIES!
- Tent, hammock, or anything you normally would bring on a camping trip WITH LIMITED resources available.
- Small first aid kit, bug spray, personal hygiene products, sanitizer, etc.
- Smaller or shared tents are encouraged!
- There is FREE drinking water only on site. But we do suggest bringing plenty of your own water.
Add to Apple Calendar Add to Google Calendar Add to Outlook Calendar Add to Yahoo Calendar
« Back to Calendar