Youth Self Defense
Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 6:00pm
Salvation Army Kroc Center
527 East Liberty Street
Ashland, OH 44805
Thursdays / 6:00pm to 7:30pm / Age: 7 to 12 / Cost: $45 / Instructor: Ted Weaver
Class begins: 9/16/2021; Class ends: 12/9/2021 (No class on 11/25)
Ted Weaver holds a black belt in Shotokan, Tae-Kwon-Do and is trained in Arnis, Silat, and Kali. Train in ways to protect yourself using Karate Do, Arnis, Kali and Silat techniques with Judo and Hapkido throws and takedowns. Students will have an opportunity to break boards, also. This is a fun class to earn belt ranks and get fit!
- Maintain social distance spacing while participating in class
- No drinking fountains; participants need to bring their own water bottle
- Equipment not shared between participants
- Students may have one spectator per child. Spectators will sit in chairs spaced at least 6 ft. apart.
- Gym/community room sanitized after this class and before the next one starts
« Back to Calendar